1) This terms and conditions section is identified for Unibus Travel’s all services, packages and sales according to German laws § 651 a Abs. 1 BGB. When the reservations, bookings and other services that may be included are being processed via e-mail, in person or over the phone, all participants agree that they confirm the stipulation.
2) This agreement is between the participants and Unibus Travel.
3) In addition, in this terms and conditions “we”-“us” or “our” refers to Unibus Travel and “you” refers to potential or current participants.
4) Booking is only carried out via Unibus Travel website by registering online and further following the necessary steps specified.
5) This contract between you and Unibus Travel will be completed with the confirmation of reservation.
6) This contract is not valid for the reservations that are made 2 days or less before the trips; in this case the contract will be accepted valid by the confirmations via email or phone.
7) For the participants who make more than one reservation, they are accepted responsible for the other participants as well as themselves.
8) The controls of the reservation and all other travel information belong to the participants and Unibus Travel is not responsible for any problems caused by them. Thus, participants do not have the right to require a refund and such.
1) Unibus Travel provides its participants with the round trip service by rented busses. In addition, it provides the hotel/hostel accommodation for trips that are more than one day duration. One day trips do not contain any accommodation services. Accommodations are usually provided in 3,4,5,6,8 people per room depending on the hotel/hostels. Room planning is under the control of Unibus Travel personal.
2) Room changes, switching rooms etc. cannot be guaranteed or promised and they depend on the accommodation conditions. A room for 2 requires extra fee and the payment is done over Unibus Travel ’s website. If the website does not lead you to the extra fee payment page, you must contact us before the trip.
3) Unibus Travel has the right to either cancel or delay the trips under unexpected circumstances and does a full refund to all participants in such cases.
4) There will be an Unibus Travel team leader at all trips. The leader will give all participants information about the trip, helps you with any possible problems and can give you recommendations on where to see in the cities to be discovered. However, note that the leader is not a tour guide and not responsible of the historical and/or detailed information of the cities.
1) Participants must complete the full payments by any of the methods we offer in order the ensure their seats.
2) All payments must be completed in Euros and Unibus Travel cannot be held responsible of the transfer fees.The required amounts must be paid in full.
3) After the full payment is completed, the seat certainty will depend on the bus seats’ availability. Unibus Travel highly recommends the early registration and payment.
4) Unibus Travel will send all participants a reservation number for the confirmation of the reservation. This number will be required in order for the participants to take place in the trips. The number that we send to all participants must be printed and with the participants during the trips. Unibus Travel coordinators will check these papers when letting you in the bus. If there are any problems with this paper or any other documents that we require you to have with you, the coordinators have the right to cancel your participation.
5) We do not accept installment. If the installment is agreed upon in some exceptions, this must be specified in the booking confirmations. Each payment must be done in the dates agreed upon. If the payment is not done in the date of agreement, the reservation will not be ensured. If the participant decided to cancel the participation after meeting the requirements of cancellation policy, the refunds will be done in the next 2 days.
1) You can either cancel your participation to the trips or give your place to someone else. If you give it to someone else, they must give us their own personal information. For one day trips, information change can be processed by the payment of 10 euros; and the amount is 20 euros for multi-day trips.
2) The participants may change the departure city choice by paying additional 10 euros.However, it is not possible to select cities that are not included.
3) Cancellation conditions are as shown:
Depending on the date of cancellation and the refund option chosen, you will get a certain percentage of money back (up to 100%).
|Days before departure||31 days or more||25-30 days||17-24 days||8-16 days||1-7 days|
4) There can be no refund requirement when in the trip or after.
5) Under the conditions of not reaching the minimum required number of participants, Unibus Travel has the right to cancel or delay the trips. The participants will be informed via email and/or phone in the case of cancellations and delays.
6) Unibus Travel recommends each participant to have their own personal travel insurance since it does not provide the participants with one.
7) Refunds will be done as bank transfers in Euros from Europe banks on
1) It is the responsibility of each participants to keep the necessary documents with them at all times through the trips. (Passport, visa, travel insurance, travel documents etc.) Passports are being checked while getting on the bus. If there are problems with any participants’ documents, Unibus Travel is not responsible of the departure delays, or participant cancellations.
2) Participants are responsible of being present in the meeting point and time that Unibus Travel announces before the trips via e-mail or/and social media accounts. Unibus Travel is not obligated to wait for any late participants and all participants agree to this.
3) Participants cannot require a refund or cancellation due to being late to the bus or missing it. All participants must be present 15 minutes before the bus departure.
4) All participants must follow the Unibus Travel coordinators’ announcements throughout the whole trip.Participants are expected to be in the bus or in the meeting points at given times.Unibus Travel is not responsible or obligated to assist of participants’ latencies and such.
5) Unibus Travel team members are always accessible during the trips and are obligated of being helpful to all participants. However, participants do not necessarily travel around as a group and they are responsible of their own activities. Only the tour guided events can be carried out as a whole group of all participants. Others can be done with the participants’ wills and choices. Unibus Travel must be informed about any physical handicaps beforehand and is not obligated to provide any services in this matter.
6) Unibus Travel is not responsible of your personal belongings. Under all circumstances, participants agree that they are responsible for any loss and such.
7) Unibus Travel’s team members can take precautions and/or make changes on the trip plan depending on circumstances. All participants are obligated to agree upon the changes and know that our team members always make decisions for you and for your safety.
8) All participants agree to follow the regulations specified in this terms and conditions, the visiting countries’ laws and customs regulations throughout the whole trip. In the case of misbehavior, Unibus Travel has the right to cancel the participations without being have to process a refund and such. Participants who break the rules will have to continue the trip or go back to their departure cities by themselves and cannot require any other services of Unibus Travel.
9) The sections above clearly requires a full personal responsibility and in the case of misbehaviors Unibus Travel is not obligated of defending any participant.
10) When you attend to an Unibus Travel trip, you agree to have your photos taken as a group and such for the use of advertisement on our social media. These photos are only for social media, our website and fliers. If you do not wish to take part in any photos or videos, you may talk to us beforehand and stay out of the frames.
11) Unibus Travel do not provide the participants with any travel insurances and highly recommends its participants to have one.
12) CHANGE OF DEPARTURE PLACE: If there are less than 10 participants from a departure city, the departure point will be cancelled. The travellers will be informed 3 days before the trip.In case of a cancelled pick up station(if there are less passanger than 10), we will provide a flixbus transfer or train transfer to our another closest available station.The tickets will be paid by Unibus Travel.Note that there might be small waiting time between your arrival and our departure.
13) DISTURBANCE BY TRAVELER: All of our students are very kind and friendly and we never had any problems. But due to business reasons we have to inform you in advance: If someone of our participants disturbs the trip or other participants and does not stop to do so despite our warnings, Unibus Travel has got the right to immediately cancel the trip for this participant. This means he/she will be sent home and has to pay the costs by himself/herself.
1) Luggage allowance is one luggage and one hand luggage per person. Exceptions can be made when appropriate and agreed upon. The requirements are as shown:
Hand luggages must be max.40cmx30cmx10cm and max. 5kg
For 2-3 days trips, the luggage allowance is 1 luggage of max.20kg and a hand luggage of 5kg per person.
2) Luggages that are given to the bus carriage will not be accessible during the trip and only will be accessed when we arrive to our hotels/hostels.
There may be complications and damages if this rule is broken and Unibus Travel has the right to take legal steps in this matter.
3) Participants may leave their belongings in the bus during the trips but passports, documents, perfumes, electronics and all other valuable belongings are recommended to be with the participants at all times. Unibus Travel cannot be held responsible of any problems in this matter.
4) Unibus Travel do not permit animals, dangerous goods or illegal possessions.The outcomes of carrying such objects will belong to the participants.
5) Participants are responsible for the forgotten or damaged objects.
1) Participants have the opportunity to join activities that will be announced by Unibus Travel. ( e.g; Boat Party-Boat Tour-Pub Crawl).These activities are not included in the total price of the trips.
2) The activities mentioned will be run by the local firms of that country and all participants who want to take part in extra activities must follow the terms and conditions of that country/firm.
3) Participants may cancel the activities 14 days before the trip. There will be no refunds or cancellations, if the time period given is not followed.
4) Tickets for the activities will be given to the participants during the activity day or at the activity place.
5) The activity tickets belong to the participants after they are given by Unibus Travel and there will be no refunds after this point.
6) Participants must be in the meeting point at the exact time announced by Unibus Travel coordinators. Participants do not have the right to require a refund or cancellation if they are not present.
1) “Unibus Travel” cannot be held responsible of the changes that have to be made by environmental conditions. Passengers do not have the right to cancel the trip because of the weather conditions. Only Unibus Travel can decide this and will sure be taking precautions when needed.
2) “Unibus Travel” cannot be held responsible of the any delays or cancellations of the trips caused by the problems of customs, terror acts or other political factors.
3) “Unibus Travel” cannot be held responsible of latencies caused by the traffic jam, mechanical breakdowns or other conditions related to the voyage.
1) “Unibus Travel” does not provide the participants with any travel insurance.
2) “Unibus Travel” recommends all participants to have their own insurances that covers all possible issues of travel.
3) As a travel guarantee, our company is in cooperation with a German Guarantee Found. In the case of a bankrupt or such, all participants have the right to get refund and preserve their rights.
4) Travel Guarantee of Unibus Travel is bonded by a mandatory German Guarantee Foundation. This guarantees the amount that you paid in booking your trip as well as your repatriation in the event of insolvency/bankruptcy by Unibus Travel. The document can be found below at the end of the page.
Below you can see our Sicherungsschein for our packages tour.